410I Armstrong Hall
2009-Now: Eberly Family Distinguished Professor of Mathematics, Math. Dept. West Virginia University
1996-Now: Professor, Math. Dept. West Virginia University
1989-1996: Associate Professor, Math. Dept. West Virginia University
1987-1989: Assistant Professor, Math. Dept. West Virginia University
1986-1987: Assistant Professor (limited term) Math. Dept. Simon Fraser University, B.C., Canada
1982-1982: Assistant Researcher, Institute
of System Science, Chinese Academy of Science, Beijing, China
B.Sc. (N/A) (No undergraduate education
due to Cultural Revolution)
M.Sc. (1982) Qufu Normal University, China, Operation Research/Mathematics
Ph.D (1987). Simon Fraser University, B.C., Canada, Mathematics
Graph theory, discrete
optimization, algorithm design and their application in data science.
Courses offered at WVU:
- Math 155
- Math 156
- Math 251
- Math 375
- Math 573
- Math 773
- Math 791
Integer Flows and Cycle Covers of Graphs, Marcel Dekker Inc. (1997) ISBN: 9780824797904.
Circuit Double Covers of Graphs, Cambridge University Press, (2012) ISBN-13: 9780521282352.
163. Cycle double covers and non-separating cycles (with A. Hoffmann-Ostenhof, Z. Zhang) European J. Combinatorics, 81 (2019) 276-284, doi.org/10.1016/j.ejc.2019.06.006
161. Cycle covers (III) - Compatible circuit decomposition and K5-transition minor (with H. Fleischner, B. Bagheri Gh and Z. Zhang) J. Comb. Theory, B. 137 (2019) 25-54. doi.org/10.1016/j.jctb.2018.11.008.
157. The flow index and strongly connected orientation, (with J. Li, C. Thomassen and Y. Wu) European J. Combinatorics 70 (2018) 164-177, doi.org/10.1016/j.ejc.2017.12.009.
156. Multiple weak 2-linkage and its
applications on integer flows of signed graphs, (with Y. Lu, R. Luo) European J. Combinatorics 69 (2018) 36-48 dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejc.2017.09.002.
154. Counterexamples to Jaeger's Circular Flow Conjecture, (with MJ. Han, J. Li, Y. Wu) J. Comb. Theory, B. 131 (2018) 1-11 doi.org/10.1016/j.jctb.2018.01.002
153. Signed graphs: from modulo flows to integer-valued ows, (with J. Cheng, Y. Lu and R. Luo) SIAM J. DISCRETE MATH. 32 (2018) 956-965. 10.1137/17M1126072.
150. Berge-Fulkerson coloring for C(8)-linked graphs, (with R. Hao and T. Zheng) J. Graph Theory 88 (2018) 46-60 DOI: 10.1002/jgt.22184.
149. Shortest circuit covers of signed graphs, (with Y. Lu, J. Cheng, R. Luo) J. Comb. Theory, B. 134 (2019) 164-178. doi.org/10.1016/j.jctb.2018.06.001.
148. The 3-flow conjecture, factors modulo k, and the 1-2-3-conjecture, (with C. Thomassen, Y.Wu) J. Comb. Theory, B. 121 (2016) 308-325. dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jctb.2016.06.010
124. Nowhere-zero 3-flows and generalized Tutte orientations (with L. M. Lovasz, C. Thomassen, Y.Wu ) J. Comb. Theory, B. 103 (2013) 587-598; doi:10.1016/j.jctb.2013.06.003
106. Cycle covers (II) --circuit chain, Petersen chain and Hamilton weights J. Comb. Theory, B. 120 (2016) 36-63; doi:10.1016/j.jctb.2016.04.001