Actuarial Club Spring kickoff meeting
Our focus for the club is to provide information about day-to-day work in the actuary field, assist with actuarial exam preparation, and help prepare students for a successful career after college.
During this first spring kick-off meeting, you will meet our club members, and have a chance to ask questions about actuarial courses/exams, etc. We will be sharing our tips and tricks for studying, passing exams, landing an internship and a full-time job.
Over the course of the semester, we will be hosting various virtual events such as:
· Weekly Actuarial exam practice sessions
· Excel workshop on critical skills
· Excel Certification information
· Presentation on pricing in the life insurance space
· An actuarial science advisory panel session from credentialed actuaries
If there are any additional events that you would like to have offered, please let us know.
We hope to see you there!
To attend virtually, send a request to Dr. Fang Yang.